- Melinda's Cut-N-Up Creations
- I am 45 YO, am married to my VERY Best friend. My husband is my support and inspiration. We have 7 beautiful kids, all grown and on their own except the youngest two boys who are both 15. I have loved Art my entire life. As a person, I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and a constant work in progress. My favorite saying is: It's never too late to be who you might have become!-Author Unknown.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
OH MY GOSH, I've never received a Blog award. This is my first and is from my sweet, talented, creative friend Penny Duncan of www.pennyduncancreations.com. I am honored. THANK YOU!!
Now 7 things about me!
1. I believe in God and try my best to live my life with faith.
2. My husband is my BEST friend and my marriage is my #1 priority
3. I have 7 children, 4 boys of my own and three beautiful children I inherited from my husband
4. I am a Florida Native
5. I LOVE Art and being creative is my biggest passion
6. I have a dog that is a Japanese Chin named Kikoh (Kee-koh)
7. I am a life long learner and consider myself a "Work In Progress"
And now, I would like to pass this blog award on to others also:
1. Michelle Perkett- http://michelleperkett.blogspot.com I absolutely LOVE her Digital Stamps, she is by far one of my favorite artists
2. Sammye Jo- www.62cards.blogspot.com A super talented artist who inspires me everyday.
3. Robin- http://rubberromancestamps.blogspot.com Another one of my top favorite Stamp artists.
4. Alison- www.freedigitalstamps.com What a giving spirit she has, working everyday and night to find free digi stamps for the rest of us while helping to promote these digi artists as well.
5. Heather- http://heatherinfl.blogspot.com Another Card artist who is super talented and gives me inspiration to be a better artist.
THANK YOU PENNY!!
Posted by Melinda's Cut-N-Up Creations at 2:14 PM