About Me

My photo
I am 45 YO, am married to my VERY Best friend. My husband is my support and inspiration. We have 7 beautiful kids, all grown and on their own except the youngest two boys who are both 15. I have loved Art my entire life. As a person, I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and a constant work in progress. My favorite saying is: It's never too late to be who you might have become!-Author Unknown.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

WOW-I am back in the saddle again!!

Hey everyone, I am back and ready to create. I miss my art so much it's almost painful. I found the COOLEST new Digi artist and Art couple, and am proud to introduce them both here on my blog.......KENNY G AND HIS WIFE ELENA are my new favorites!  This guy is a ROCKSTAR artist and I hope to be on my first DT ever!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge DT Call

We are looking for 8 team members for a new challenge blog starting in July. The challenges will be run every Sunday.


********************************************************************
2 Senior Krafty Girlz (6 month post)

- responsible for writing the blog posts (2 per month)

- coloring should be one of your strengths

- must have a well maintained blog

- previous design team work not necessary

- be able to produce one card a week for the Sunday challenge using Kenny K's Digi Stamps

- be able to contribute challenge ideas, participate in blog hops
******************************************************************

6 Krafty Girlz (6 month post)

- be able to produce one card a week for the Sunday challenge using Kenny K's Digi Stamps

Examples of his digi stamps can be seen here, here and here

- coloring must be one of your strengths

- previous design team work not necessary

- have a well maintained blog



If you would like to be part of this new design team, please post on your blog about the DT call, showing one of what you consider to be your best creations, then email us here and please include a little bit about yourself. Enter your creation here


This DT call will run from June 13th till June 26th. New DT members will be contacted by June 30th. Good luck everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment