About Me

My photo
I am 45 YO, am married to my VERY Best friend. My husband is my support and inspiration. We have 7 beautiful kids, all grown and on their own except the youngest two boys who are both 15. I have loved Art my entire life. As a person, I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and a constant work in progress. My favorite saying is: It's never too late to be who you might have become!-Author Unknown.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don't it make your Brown eyes BLUE!

This also was a lot of fun, this is a Navy Metallic cardstock purse, the inside paper and of course the box to match, all thanks to The Ultimate Crafter's Companion!


I especially liked this one!


OK, OK, so I love the Purse Cards!


This one is a file from the SUPER TALENTED Ms. Penny Duncan, she is a genious. Her website is www.pennyduncancreations.com. This was my first attempt at the Screen Door Card, what a blast.


Inside, the little green door also opens for a secret message if wanted.



With Secret Door Open-THANKS PENNY, will definitely make more!

An all occassion, love anything with Bling, just wish the lime green would show up better in the pic's.


A really fun dress card!


More Bling for summer flip flops!


Another set of Brilliant cut files from Penny Duncan!


I did this one for my boss!


LOVE anything with Dragonflies or butterflies.


The Inside.....


And of course, the matching envy.


Love the blue and lime green!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your work is very impressive. I will be back to visit more often.

    ReplyDelete