About Me

My photo
I am 45 YO, am married to my VERY Best friend. My husband is my support and inspiration. We have 7 beautiful kids, all grown and on their own except the youngest two boys who are both 15. I have loved Art my entire life. As a person, I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and a constant work in progress. My favorite saying is: It's never too late to be who you might have become!-Author Unknown.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PRETTY IN PINK!!!

My first attempt at a gate fold!


The inside but not real clear, sorry!


CUTE!

 THIS WAS SUPER FUN! My first Baby Dress Card!


A really cute PINK purse Box!



NOT too thrilled with how this one turned out but it was fun to make!

1 comment:

  1. Melinda, I love your blog, even if it's a work in progress, someday maybe you can teach me how to do one! Your cards are great, so many of them pop right out to me! Keep up the good work.
    GailW - member of scalhints@yahoogroups.com

    ReplyDelete