About Me

My photo
I am 45 YO, am married to my VERY Best friend. My husband is my support and inspiration. We have 7 beautiful kids, all grown and on their own except the youngest two boys who are both 15. I have loved Art my entire life. As a person, I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and a constant work in progress. My favorite saying is: It's never too late to be who you might have become!-Author Unknown.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Some New Cards! Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!

Some of these newer cards, I have not yet put sentiments on the front so that the purchaser may choose one that they want. All of my cards are blank inside or embellished with room to write a personal note!!

This one was a lot of fun to make and is in fact designed by my BFF/DH Luis!
 
I really like this card, the colors and the stamp, the sentiment is blank for customization, i.e. "I love you a Latte" , I miss you a Latte" etc.


I thought this card turned out absolutely adorable, what a cute card for a child! What do you think?


FOR SALE: And to match, a gorgeous little hand knitted child's hat. these can be made in one day and can be custom ordered in any color or size. The tassels can also be long or short. ($11.50)


 
  FOR SALE Another AWESOME new item. These can also be custom made to any color, we have them in sets that come with a matching scarf as well. They fit the shortest and most tall water bottles. ($12.00)


  
If you are interested in either of the two above, just shoot me over an email to melinda@melindasart.com and I'll guide you from there.

3 comments:

  1. These cards are just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melinda...I LOVE each of your creations girl!!! You've done such a FANTASTIC job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You used a couple of my free digi files! You made them look so pretty! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete